Feb 16, 2012

Belated wishes...

for a Happy Valentine's Day and even late Indian Republic Day!!!

Here's what Amma-Appa got for me this Valentine's but we were late in opening the gift so I enjoyed it the day after. At first I didn't quite 'get' it, but later my daddy dearest showed me what to do, and ho ho ho, there was no stopping me after that! I fell in love with the crawl tunnel, and refused to go to bed without playing in it for one-last-time for the day!!! Amma recorded it and posted a video. Here it is:





Here are a couple of pictures from Republic Day - January 26. Thatha got me this Neta (politician) outfit from Rajasthan! On the picture to your right, I was folding my hands to say 'Namaste' but Amma clicked the camera too soon! In any case, 'Jai Hind'!!!

         

2 comments:

  1. pattukutty

    Though I have seen your kurta pyjama dress on Face book, it still kindles my desire to see you again and again in this dress. It suits you so well that I feel proud for getting it for you. And your naughtiness is becoming slowly visible on your face. Ready for kurumbus and mischief.

    Darling Sanu, it is just 17 days that have gone by since i met you in person and it looks like a very long period for me. I miss you a lot darling. There is no one to say good night to me/play with me sleep on my "thoppai", bite my nose here. There is no one for whom I should wait on the sofa and take to GOD for prayers. I do get lots of solace from Rivu ,but he is too small to speak and lootify with me. With you i had lots of playtime and I miss and long for it, a lot. Want to grab you and hug you and get avvaas from you.

    And on the valentine day gift, your giggles still echo in my ears. It is nice to see that u enjoy it most. And once the cold weather goes off ask daddy to take you to a theme park and enjoy a lot there. I am seeing all photos we had together and miss you a lot.

    How are your friend Dania/Kaif/ etc. Krish is here and keeps talking abt you a lot and says that he is going to meet you. I hope u r not trying new adventures in the kitchen and on the staircase.
    Are you eating well? That is always a concern to me. Eat well baby. And how is your car song "Pap pappa paapa"? Do u switch on the song and look upon others with pride running on your face??
    I miss you a lot and Do u miss me??

    Blssings to you my child

    thatta

    ReplyDelete
  2. chamatthu kutty chellakutty chinna kutty ennama chirikkarathu;enakku adhai paarthu chiripu thangavillai.politician dress suuuper. en vote eppodhum sana kuttike'/

    ReplyDelete