Apr 30, 2013

Me and my Thaathas

My Grandpas are the best, and I am sure yours are too. While one pampers me with jewelry of all kind, the other does that and more! 

This is from a couple of months ago, when it was time for Skype chat with my Prakash Thaatha. He promised that if I sang certain rhymes I used to sing at that age(!) he would treat me with chocolates. Now a girl's gotta have chocolates, ya know? I sang my heart out, enjoyed every bit of it and lo and behold, after exactly a day and a half arrived a box of chocolates, JUST for ME!!!!!

Ok, my Thaatha's crazy too, perhaps just like all of yours' =)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your avva kanna- no formalities with me by thanking me- I am doing it to my pattukutty and for this video u will have one more surprise shortly.

    Tell me what else more in the world u want ?

    love and avva to you

    patach thatta

    ReplyDelete