May 22, 2013

Bama Paati Aa gayi!!!!

Hi everyone!!

My Bama Paati is finally here! After singing the following song that I came up with and sang for the past month, I can finally heave a sigh of relief that my Bama Paati is here finally!!

Sing along in the tune of the famous hindi song that contains the following verse: 'Chowpaati Jayenge ne Bhel Poori Khayenge'

Bama Paati aayegi, bhel poori khilayegi
Bama Paati aayegi, paani poori khilayegi
Bama Paati aayegi, cookie bhi khilayegi
Bama Paati aayegi, ice-cream bhi dilayegi
Bama Paati aayegi, jhoola bhi le jayegi
Bama Paati aayegi, choco-dudhu pilayegi
Bama Paati aayegi, chakli khilayegi
Bama Paati aayegi, car bhi chalayegi (amma says: yeah, right!!)

Here is a photo of Saroj Daadi (my Nihu's didi's daadi therefore my daadi too) and me riding a 'banana bike' at a recent camping trip that I highly recommend to everyone living in or visiting northern California. Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. I know - you are very very very happy . Good You should always keep in touch with all relatives and be happy when someone near and dear to you visits you. And, this the an occassion for you to learn good things from Bama patti .Ask her to tell you stories from Ramayana, Mahabharata and other Epics and learn the morals of the stories. Do not trouble patti much and I am very happy to see you happy.
    and this Thatta, the winter bird, will see you with Patti and at that time you will tell me more about your nice times with Patti.

    Pattukutty,enjoy your time with patti

    Prakash Thatta

    ReplyDelete